Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Men bah!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No wonder there are so many *****s lately..men have become turds.....always wanting to argue when I am always right...burns me up...and they are messy...and break stuff....can't balance a check book...how hard is that...argghhh

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh great I'm talking to myself again

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I must be nuts to have white berber carpet through the house...my man is out in the mud as we speak...ARGGGHH..*locking the doors*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Munkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2003
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe! You wanna watch that, talking to yourself...lol

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My what a cute little monkey you are...would you like a cookie lil fella????..Just made some lemonade toooooooo!!!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So they finally caught Eric Rudolph...diving in a dumpster..ah the rewards of blowing up people...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't give up the ship!! Argghhh matey!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is it with you [surname]s and balancing checkbooks? Live on the edge!

    Says the man who has no real debts.

    Except the tuitionfees. That's $ 4,500... Could be worse...

    WILL be worse...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm an ex-banker....thats why LOL...and I do live on the edge..went and saw Johnny Rivers at Harrahs Casino...hahahaha it was a good show...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh and one more thing...while at the concert.. I looked around and wondered at all the old people that were there...and I then realized I was one of them LOL...I'MMMM OOOLLLDDD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •